Brummana High School (BHS), has since 1873, provided excellence in education to a diverse mix of students. The BHS Financial Aid (Bursary) Scheme allows for 40% of students to receive some kind of support with tuition, ranging from siblings’ discounts to full scholarships. Funds for the school’s Capital Development Plan are allocated from the annual budget yet there are improvements to facilities which require extra investment in order to be realised.
By supporting the school, you will be:
- Allowing certain families to meet the tuition fees of their children
- Ensuring the campus and facilities are both modernised and world-class
- Helping to provide a space and environment where all students can flourish
- Giving to a cherished institution and one that supports Lebanon and Lebanese society
- Affording the opportunity for the next local, regional and global leaders to be realised