Counsellor in the Upper School
- Job Status: Full-time
- Vacancy start date: As Soon As Possible
- Job Type: Non-teaching
Brummana High School is looking for a full-time Counsellor on in the Upper School as soon as possible.
The Counsellor reports to the Head of the Intermediate and Secondary Sections.
The role of the Counsellor is to provide counselling relating to personal, social or academic matters for individual students (or small groups) in consultation with the Head of Section, teachers, and parents. He/she assists teachers and parents develop a greater understanding of child/adolescent development and individual differences and works with the Head of Section to promote student well-being. The preferred qualifications and experience are:
- a degree in psychology/counselling
- experience of working as a school counsellor
- License to practice from the Ministry of Health
- fluency in English and Arabic
- computer literacy.
The job description for Counsellor is attached.
Interested applicants should forward the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a staff application form in English giving email addresses of three referees
- an up to date CV in English
- a letter of application in English addressed to the Principal
To apply for this position, please download and complete the Application Form and email it to email@example.com, together with any other documents listed above. If you require further information, please contact us or call our Administrative Officer on +961-4-960430/1/2 ext. 217.
Share this Job: