Librarian in the Upper Primary Section for the academic year 2022/23
- Job Status: Full-time
- Vacancy start date: 1 September 2022
- Job Type: Non-teaching
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of full-time Librarian in the Upper Primary Section for the 2022/23 academic year. The Librarian reports to the Head of the Primary section.
The Librarian is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Upper Primary Library. He/she acquires, organises and maintains resources that support the learning needs of students.
The preferred qualifications and experience are:
- a graduate degree in Library Science from an accredited Library School
- experience of working in a library
- experience of working with students
- familiarity with cataloguing systems
- fluency in English and Arabic and preferably French
- very good computer literacy.
The job description for Librarian is attached.
Interested applicants should forward the following to email@example.com
- a staff application form in English giving email addresses of three referees
- an up to date CV in English
- a letter of application in English addressed to the Principal
To apply for this position, please download and complete the Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any other documents listed above. If you require further information, please contact us or call our Administrative Officer on +961-4-960430/1/2 ext. 217.
Share this Job: