Brummana High School offers opportunities to students from reputable universities to fulfil their internship requirements allowing soon-to-be graduates the opportunity to enhance their skills and attain the outcomes required for their diploma’s internship course/credits.
University students interested in completing their internship at BHS are asked to submit the following documents to the administrative officer:
- The BHS Intern Application Form with a recent passport photo
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation from the university’s programme director
- The university’s internship booklet
Following process of application, applicants will be asked to submit the following additional documents to the administrative officer.
- An up-to-date civil conduct document (Sijil Adle)
- Copy of ID or Passport