Applicants are asked to submit the following documents to the Administrative Officer:
- A BHS application form (completed in English) with a recent passport photo.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- A letter of application (in English) addressed to the Principal. A letter of application, also known as a cover letter, is a letter written by you to the Principal, and it should include the position applied for, a summary of your suitability for the post, what you can contribute to the school and a list of documents you are sending in support of the application. It is sent with your CV and application form and is intended to provide additional information about your skills and experience and why you are a qualified candidate for the job. There are many examples of such letters on the internet. It should be sent as an attachment and not in the body of an email.
- Applicants for teaching positions where the language of instruction is not English should submit a separate letter of application (lettre de motivation) in the language of instruction, e.g. Arabic or French or both.
- Photocopies of Diplomas.
- Letters of recommendation, if available (photocopies acceptable).
- For applicants with Lebanese nationality: a copy of a Lebanese ID card, passport or Social Security Card.