Vacancy for a Substitute Arabic Teacher in the Infants’ Section
- Application closing date: 29/03/2024
- Job Status: Part-time
- Vacancy start date: 1 April 2024
- Job Type: Teaching
We are seeking a substitute part-time teacher of Arabic in the infants’ section (KG2) for two to three months starting in April 2024 to replace a teacher who is going on maternity leave.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Arabic Literature or Education (in the Arabic language), a teaching diploma, experience of teaching Arabic in a school, a commitment to a child-centred education, a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular programme, good computer skills and good English. The job description for Subject Teacher – Lower School is attached.
Interested applicants should forward the following to email@example.com :
- an application form in English giving email addresses of three referees
- an up to date CV in English
- a letter of application in English addressed to the Principal
- a letter of application in Arabic addressed to the Principal.
To apply for this position, please download and complete the Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any other documents listed above. If you require further information, please contact us or call our Administrative Officer on +961-4-960430/1/2 ext. 217.
Share this Job: