Brummana High School has a number of historic buildings dating back to the 1870s, and with more modern buildings seamlessly mixed in, all of which are put to use for teaching, boarding and other administrative and services uses. The 16 buildings in total are spread across the 15-acre, nature-rich and stunning campus.
The school boasts several large halls, including Khoury Hall, Dobbing Hall and the Meeting House, which are often utilised for assemblies as well as musical performances. The Meeting House is regularly used on Sunday mornings for the traditional Friends meeting of Quakers in the local community.
Recent additions to the campus include a robotics lab in the Arts and Crafts block as well as a growing number of model classrooms with the most up-to-date classroom furniture and technology available.
On top of these, extensive sports facilities include:
- New BHS Sports Arena containing a top grade artificial grass sports pitch and running track (currently under construction, expected delivery in spring 2020). The specifics of the project include a 350 meter athletics track and a sports artificial grass pitch (80m x 50m)
- Indoor sports court for volleyball, basketball, futsal and badminton
- Two clay tennis courts
- Indoor gym area next for teaching martial arts, dancing and other similar activities
- 25-meter outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball and volleyball outdoor courts
- Covered concrete playground available for all types of outdoor sports
- Sand play area including eight swings, monkey bars and space for beach volleyball